Belk Bags are now in stock at Push Cycles!
- 2 medium Simple Slings (Black/Grey/Black & Olive/Rust/Grey) £95
- 2 small Simple Slings (Navy/Brown/Grey & Forest/Kelly/Tan/Grey) £80
- 1 medium Simple Backpack (Burgundy/Grey/Grey) £115
- 1 large Technical Sling (Navy/Cranberry/Grey) £145
- 4 touch pouches in various colours £20
We put a drop pocket on the inside of the main compartment of all of the Simple bags, which has two small pockets (for phone, change, baccy, whathaveyou) and a few pen slots. These are an additional option on all of our bags, but we did these for Push for free, so all the bags cost the same from them as they would from us.
So now you can swing by Push to check out the bags in person, and they’ll be getting new bags as these ones go out their door. If you like what you see but they don’t have you’re preferred colours, size, or options, feel free to make an order through them, or as always, you can email us directly at email@example.com.
We have finished prototyping our Simple Backpack.
We’re really happy with it. Pictured above is a Medium, it’s a great size for day to day usage. All our sizes are the same across the range, so a Medium Sling is the same volume as a Medium Backpack (roughly 25 litres). We make it as simple as possible for you.
One of these will be going into Push Cycles with their first order, which they will have in stock by the end of next week. Specs:
- Main compartment is 12.5″w x 7″d x 16″h
- front simple style 2.5″d bellows pocket with Velcro tab closure
- two flat side pockets
- padded straps with loops for accessories (phone holder, etc)
- folding weather seal across the top to ensure ease of closure and to keep the elements out
- sternum strap
- drop pocket inside the main compartment with two flat pockets and pen slots
- light loop
- lid straps
- back padding
We will have more pictures and details of the specific features of this bag soon, so check back.
We love these colours, ultramarine, rust (and grey liner). They came together beautifully in this large Technical Sling we made for Josh Cohen.
This is our Mallet Sheath, it comes with a single strap to be worn over a shoulder like a bag and with two webbing straps to be strapped onto an existing bag. Colours are black and rust. We are selling Mallet Sheaths at £25
Here it is strapped to a bag…
Here’s a little stack of Touch Pouches…
And, here are two of the three bags we have made for the UK Bike Polo Championships. Each player of the winning team will receive a Medium Simple Sling, they can fight over which colour they have.
A second version of our backpack, and one much closer (almost there!) to what will be our final design. We’re super happy with this one, it’s going to be an awesome bag and this one is going to Jon to test on the road. Hopefully he’ll feel the same!
19″h x 15″w x 10″d
-large front bellows pocket
– 2 flat pocket inside bellows, with pen slots
– 2 side pockets, one small enough for a mini d (with velcro to keep your lock in place), one almost the full height of the bag
– floating straps to keep the bag comfy for almost any shoulder width
– 2 compression straps on the base and 2 on each side
– fully padded back
This design should be ready shortly, so if you fancy one, or want more details, just get in touch.
Luis Davis of Mad Bros and Appologies Accepted fame took a pic of his bag being packed up, ready for the Sexy Polo Beer tournament in Barcelona this weekend.
Nice bag, and good luck.
(“not even full”)
Posted in Bags, cycling, People, Polo
Tagged appologies accepted, bag, baggage, bike polo, fixed gear, freak streets, luis davis, mad bros, messenger, sexy polo beer, the streets
Belk Bags sponsored Three Beards at the Griffin Masters in Karlsruhe last weekend.
We will also be sponsoring Zombie United after their stellar performance, finishing in 4th place.
There were four bags at the tournament, two prototype backpacks, one sling bag and one custom padded video camera bag. We have been working very hard recently finalising our designs and working our way through our list of orders.
Oh, and congratulation to l’Equipe on another convincing victory.
Ever wondered why bears always looks so sad, it’s because they don’t have antlers.
More awesome stuff from the best goalie Paris has ever seen, Adam Russ…